Google Advertising Tools
Google Advertising Tools from O’Reilly examines the business and technology behind making money with content and advertising on the web. This focused, easy-to-read guide shows you how to use Google’s advertising services to make it happen. You’ll find all the background information you need to work with Google AdSense, which automatically delivers text and image ads that are precisely targeted to your site, and Google AdWords, which lets you generate text ads that accompany specific search term results.
This book has specific and detailed sections on:
- Turning your web site into a profit center with AdSense
- Making sense of AdSense metrics
- Driving traffic to your site
- Optimizing sites for search engine placement
- Working with AdWords campaigns, auctions, and reports
- Managing campaigns dynamically using the AdWords APIs
Cashing in with AdSense, AdWords, and the Google APIs
When it comes to advertising on the web, you just can’t argue with the numbers. A $7 billion market today is expected to grow to $18.9 billion by 2010. Jupiter Research also estimates that search advertising will be a larger share of the market than display advertising by 2010. These phenomenal numbers are due largely to Google, which has changed the way the world publishes content – and advertises.
Kindle Books, Paperback